Job Title: Non Profit Portfolio Optimization Manager
Reports to: Non Profit Portfolio – Senior Executive Manager
Hours: Full time (office hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday)
Position Purpose: To foster investment opportunities, connect leaders and partners, and collaborate across Ambassador to advance the Non Profit Portfolio in the building of portfolio strategies and synergies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Create: Develop | Implement
- Proactively develop opportunities to create synergies across the Non Profit Portfolio teams.
- Create and execute strategies to advance local and affiliate optimization strategies.
- Assist in executing procedures and processes for transitioning nonprofit organizations beyond the passive investment level to a mutually beneficial engagement (value-exchange).
- Architect investment opportunities that build on collaborative connections with multiple nonprofits.
- Establish consistent, metric-driven, three-return strategic reporting structures for Non Profit units.
- Establish portfolio management strategies with joint-venture and non-owned Non Profit affiliated organizations.
- Develop and lead an NPO team of quality team members.
Connect: Relate | Coordinate
- Represent Ambassador Enterprises at various community gatherings and engage intentionally with nonprofit leaders.
- Proactively seek opportunities to share resources and identify potential synergies between operating units within the Non Profit Portfolio.
- Provide strategic support to the various Non Profit business units under our NPO umbrella (The Summit, AWP, DCEL, DCGN, IET).
- Build external strategic relationships with those whom we intend to develop joint-venture initiatives.
- Assist and lead strategic initiatives supporting the Non Profit Portfolio’s vision and objectives.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint
- Skill in time management and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead and document projects and strategies effectively
- Communication capabilities to express thoughts and negotiate a “win/win”
- Punctuality, accuracy, and neatness in work and surroundings
- Ability to coordinate and do: delegator and doer
- Skill in challenging, motivating, and equipping others with knowledge and information
Collaborate: Initiate | Maintain
- Initiate relationship development with targeted nonprofits locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally, which includes significant emphasis on faith-based non-profits.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with current nonprofit partners.
- Cultivate and reinforce an atmosphere of collaboration and excellence within the team.
- Facilitate due diligence with strategic partnerships in our Non Profit portfolio to analyze investment potential.
- Leverage our network of Non Profit relationships to identify impact investment opportunities in the 11 county region of Northeast Indiana.
- Initiate collaborative opportunities to bridge synergies within Ambassador, our affiliates, and our Non Profit Portfolio.
- Uphold the Ambassador ideals: Honor God, Respect Others, and Work Hard.
- Value relationships and contribute to their success.
- Attribute good intent to others and to give grace when evidence is lacking.
- Embrace Ambassador’s fully cooperative and fully assertive collaborative environment, viewing conflict resolution situations as opportunities.
- Possess a resilient attitude and a “can do” creative ability to accomplish difficult tasks.
- Anticipate problems, accept the unexpected, and adapt accordingly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information and relationships.
- Document tasks, projects, and progress regularly.
- Possess a willingness to learn and a passion to progressively grow and improve personally and professionally in AE’s 3C’s of:
- Character (Attitude + Integrity)
- Chemistry (People builder + Community builder)
- Competency (Expertise + Execution)