Job Title: Project Administrator
Reports to: HR Director
Hours: Full-time, 8-5 Monday-Friday
Position Purpose: To administratively support all team operations in the organization to promote productivity and excellence in a positive and constructive manner.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Coordinate: Manage | Arrange
- Assist with ordering and stocking office supplies.
- Coordinate space and office organization.
- Plan and schedule travel itineraries, appointments, meetings, lunches, and team gatherings.
- Document tasks and task status regularly.
- Prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Translate high-level ideas into concrete action points.
Conduct: Perform | Assist
- Support the P&R Team and CEO Council by filing, reproducing documents (copying, scanning, and faxing), creating binders, and researching.
- Answer and transfer multiple phone calls at once.
- Perform various projects and duties as assigned by P&R or CEO Council.
- Neatly and effectively complete tasks under tight time constraints.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members and general public.
Cultivate: Develop | Maintain
- Demonstrate an attitude of warm hospitality toward guests at all times.
- Maintain a high degree of detail awareness and management.
- Be proactive in addressing issues or concerns.
- Gather data and assemble in a report-style fashion.
- Participate in performance reviews, training programs, and personal development planning.