Job Title: People, Culture & Brand Project Coordinator
Reports to: HR Director
Hours: Full-time, 8-5 Monday-Friday
Position Purpose: To administratively support the People, Culture & Brand (PCB) team operations to promote productivity and excellence in a positive and constructive manner.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Coordinate: Manage | Arrange
- Assist in the management of hospitality items and office supplies.
- Coordinate space and office organization.
- Plan and schedule travel itineraries, appointments, meetings, lunches, and team gatherings.
- Organize partners and relationships for PCB Team.
- Document tasks and task status regularly.
- Prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents in shared drive.
- Facilitate, coordinate, monitor, and control projects to ensure completion within deadlines.
Conduct: Perform | Maintain
- Support the PCB team office by filing, reproducing documents (copying, scanning, and faxing), creating binders, preparing the mail, researching.
- Conduct data entry and guest check-in.
- Answer multiple phone calls at once and transfer calls.
- Perform various projects and duties as assigned.
- Maintain a high degree of detail awareness and ensure confidentiality of information.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members and general public.
- Perform typical office activities.
- Perform physical activities including walking, sitting, standing, bending, talking, hearing, and periodically moving or lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Use hands to operate objects, tools, computers, and other electronic equipment.
- Perform visual activities including close vision and adjusting focus.
Cultivate: Develop | Maintain
- Demonstrate an attitude of warm hospitality toward guests at all times.
- Address issues before they become problems.
- Participate in periodic performance reviews, training programs, and personal development planning.
- Dress and communicate professionally.