Job Title: For Profit Optimizing Leader
Reports to: Integrate-and-Improve Team Leader
Hours: Full-time, 8-5 Monday-Friday
Position Purpose: To guide and assist the leaders of AE affiliate companies in achieving optimized financial, cultural, and eternal returns
Duties include but are not limited to:
Cultivate: Develop | Maintain
- Be an ambassador of Ambassador Enterprises.
- Uphold, promote, and advance the vision and value proposition of AE.
- Understand and practice relational skills to influence desired outcomes.
- Utilize relational-effectiveness and organizational-performance tools and understand how they work together.
- Provide leadership in collaborating internally and externally to continuously improve AE products and processes.
- Foster personal learning and growth and encourage it in others.
Coordinate: Manage | Arrange
- Strive for excellence in assembly, coordination, and management of people, resources, and time.
- Collaborate with the For Profit Assessment Lead to align resources with affiliate optimizing priorities.
- Seek ways to improve processes, procedures, and work products.
- Know how to maintain legal and financial documentation for affiliate companies.
- Assist affiliates in cultivating and retaining best practices.
- Monitor budgets and analyze legal and contractor expenses.
Conduct: Perform | Assist
- Live the mantra “Relational Effectiveness Drives Organizational Performance.”
- Lead and participate in Strategic Integration Teams to achieve financial, cultural, and eternal returns.
- Foster a strategic execution mindset with a focus on financial, cultural, and eternal returns.
- Identify top optimizing activities and align resources to solve problems and improve affiliate performance.
- Participate and support the optimizing initiatives of the For Profit portfolio to achieve the BHAG.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate (minimum) or graduate (preferred) degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Organizational Development, or related field
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of relevant business leadership experience in one of the following functional areas:
- Sales, business development
- Brand building, market strategy
- Product development, research & development
- Manufacturing operations, process improvement
- Organization design, culture, and leadership development
- Some relevant functional training and/or designations (Lean Six Sigma, CPA, etc.) preferred
- Analytical and critical thinker and problem solver; leader; self-managed/self-directed