Job Title: Project Administrator
Reports to: SEM – Planning, Process and Product
Hours: Full-time, 8-5 Monday-Friday
Position Purpose: To serve the P3 team by providing competent, timely, accurate, and efficient support in an environment where learning and growth is highly valued.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Cultivate: Develop | Maintain
- Engage in administrative project details pertaining to the P3 team.
- Participate and take thorough notes in meetings.
- Create, edit and refine documents as needed.
- Seek ways to improve processes, procedures, and/or documents.
- Understand personality assessments and AE constructs and how they work together.
- Be flexible, willingly accepting the unexpected.
- Assemble and print agendas, binders, and other reproducible documents.
- Support initiatives within P3 optimizing teams on special projects and events.
- Assist in recruiting efforts.
- Collaborate with team members while also working independently to produce results.
Coordinate: Manage | Arrange
- Manage travel schedules, itineraries, appointments, meetings, lunches, and team gatherings.
- Work with hospitality team to coordinate meetings with outside guests.
- Assist in the management of hospitality items and office supplies.
- Strive for excellence in assembly, coordination, and management of people, resources, and time.
- Facilitate, coordinate, monitor, and control projects to ensure on-time completion.
- Act as liaison with other AE functions to facilitate information exchange.
- Anticipate problems and cultivate contingency options to accomplish difficult tasks.
Conduct: Perform | Assist
- Perform research and analysis.
- Create/maintain new and on-going project binders.
- Conduct timely and professional written and verbal reporting and communication.
- Maintain a high degree of detail awareness and management.
Job Duties: Cultivate | Coordinate | Conduct (include but not limited to)
- Organize and maintain documents library when needed.
- Support ‘Core Processes’ research, analysis, documentation and archiving.
- Conduct Industry and/or market research to support P3 team as required.
- Assemble and communicate weekly status report.
- Demonstrate an attitude of warm hospitality toward guests at all times.