If two heads are better than one, imagine the combined impact two organizations could have. The Strategic Empowerment and Enterprise Development (SEED) Challenge exists to foster collaboration by providing organizations the opportunity to address an otherwise unmet need in their community. The Challenge alleviates much of the financial burden of implementing the transformative ideas by partnering with five innovative projects at the following funding levels:
Ideas that Transform
Ambassador Enterprises wants to see organizations come together to broaden their impact and cultivate deeply-rooted change in their communities. Proposals must present measurable, meaningful, and innovative ideas that bring two or more organizations together to address a systemic need in a catalytic way.
- Foster collaboration
- Be composed of at least two organizations, one of which is a registered 501(c)(3)
- Explain how the partnership was, or will be, formed
- Share why the model will be effective
- Specify the desired outcomes and impact of the partnership
- Include how impact or success will be measured
- Address risks and potential challenges
- Propose the value exchange between the partnership and AE
- Share what non financial resources AE could contribute to the project
- Indicate what an ideal relationship with AE would look like post-SEED challenge
Interested in submitting an application for the SEED Challenge?
Fill out the form below to start the application process. After clicking the submit button, you will be redirected to another page to download the SEED Challenge Application. Applications are due by or before May 31st.