Job Title: Ambassador Enterprises University – Professional Development Series Program Manager
Reports to: Education Team Lead
Hours: Full time (office hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday)
Position Purpose: The PDS Program Manager is responsible for the implementation, oversight, growth, and success of selected areas of Ambassador Enterprises University (AEU). The Program Manager will create and implement effective and engaging products and programs that enhance the professional and personal development of AE team members, affiliate organizations of AE, outside customers, and other key stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Develop: Design | Support
- Working in collaboration with the AEU and AE team, engage in the creation of product, program and platform objectives and design plans, as well as expanding concepts and ideas for product and program offerings.
- Work with and collaboratively create effective, engaging, and experiential products, programs, and services for key stakeholders.
- Collaborate in marketing strategies to promote AEU initiatives.
- Oversee the development, preparation, or enhancement of presentation materials for products and programs.
- Design and advance professional development and training publications as needed; ensure messages are consistent.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure AE professional development needs are being met.
- Support professional development initiatives that will create and execute new concepts, strategies, products, and delivery models and channels that best serve AE, affiliates, and selected partners.
- Design and manage individual development plan (IDP) to assist in personal and professional growth.
Assess: Research | Analyze
- Oversee and coordinate the initiation and completion of research on market trends, conditions, and industry segments relevant to AEU and professional development initiatives.
- Assess, monitor, measure, and improve AEU activities and results of professional development efforts.
- Provide relevant observations and recommendations based on analysis and feedback.
- Gather and analyze market and customer insights relevant to AEU initiatives in professional development, education, training, or other verticals as deemed important.
- Complete background research necessary for effective and engaging program development.
Improve: Refine | Implement
- Manage projects, client relations, and new initiatives that correlate with professional development programs and initiatives, as needed.
- Facilitate and support the delivery of products and services offered by AEU.
- Collaborate in strategy development for monetizing the area(s) of direct responsibility.
- Engage in the editing, updating, and refinement of curriculum, product content, and presentations, as needed.
- Build and enhance relationships with key and targeted stakeholders for the delivery of AEU products and programs.
- Support improvements to AEU initiatives and strategies with defined markets.
- Provide recommendations to strengthen existing AEU strategies and tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business- and communications-related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 10 plus years of related industry experience (i.e. business facilitation and training)
- Experience with curriculum writing, research, and editing preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; facilitation skills
- Creative thinking, research, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with multiple individuals and organizations
- Proven ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Interest in working in a collaborative, practical, experiential, learning-oriented environment
- Interest in both for-profit and non-profit industry sectors
- Demonstrated shared values with AE mission, values, philosophies, and corporate culture