Job Title: Office and Hospitality Administrator
Reports to: Senior Operations Manager: Administration Services and Processes
Hours: Full Time
Position Purpose: Administrative support and management of office operations to promote productivity, positivity, and excellence.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Coordinate: Manage | Arrange
- Manage and stock hospitality and gift items for guests and team members.
- Maintain inventory of and anticipate needed office supplies; place and expedite orders.
- Provide oversight to vendors providing services relevant to office administration.
- Coordinate spaces and office organization.
- Plan and schedule travel itineraries, appointments, and engagements.
- Document tasks and task status.
- Prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Conduct: Perform | Maintain
- Support Executive Leadership through document management (filing, copying, scanning, faxing); general research; and mail management and distribution.
- Data entry and guest check-in.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings, and support visitors.
- Contribute to team effort by taking on various projects and accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Perform physical activities including walking, sitting, standing, bending, talking, hearing, and periodically moving or lifting items up to 50 lbs.
- Coordinate corporate events.
Cultivate: Develop | Maintain
- Demonstrate an attitude of warm hospitality toward guests.
- Maintain a high degree of detail awareness and management.
- Be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Participate in periodic performance reviews, training programs, and personal development planning.